The festival marketplace will be open:
• 11.00-4.00pm on Thursday 28th April
• 9.30 – 5.00pm Friday and Saturday 29th and 30th of April
• 9.30 – 3.00pm Sunday 1st of May
And what a fabulous list of traders we have! Read more
Although the Runway Evening Show is sold out, you can still purchase tickets to the Afternoon Show:
Venue: Harrington Theatre, 2 Harrington Ave, Pukekohe
All garments will be on display from Saturday at the Pukekohe Borough Building (same building as Plunkett) on the corner of Massey Rd & Edinburgh St, so don’t forget to grab yourself a Day Pass from The Hub (at the Bridge Club, next door to the Pukekohe Borough Building on Edinburgh St) so you can get up close and personal with them. Many items are for sale, so have your credit card at the ready.
There will be two Pass options at Festival:
Day Pass $25 provides access to:
- Fashion Display (Sat and Sun only)
- Specialty Displays
- The Hub
- Exhibition (Free to Festival attendees and the public. Open from 6-7pm Thursday, 9.30am-5.00pm Fri-Sat, 9.30am-4.00pm Sun. Steel Gallery is open during normal business hours after Festival, until 27 May when the Exhibition ends)
Looking for the WHAT TO BRING for your classes? Go here for tutor profiles and a list of everything you need to bring along to your class.
Still wondering what classes to sign up for? Let us help tip you over the edge. Just updated, we now have Tutor Profiles and photos of some of the gorgeous things you can learn to make. You will also find a list of things you’ll need to bring to a particular workshop. So off you go, have a look – and we’re really sorry about inflicting the agony of decision-making on you 😉