Unnamed Road Paraparaumu Wellington 5034 NZ
- Knitting in all Directions — Knitting doesn’t have to start at the bottom and proceed straight up to the top.
- Dimensional Knitting — Adding 3D features to the knitting eg bobbles, flaps and snakes
- Beginning Entrelac Knitting
- Exploring Entrelac Knitting — Follow on from the beginners class
- Patchwork Knitting (aka Domino Knitting) Introducing the basics of patchwork or modular knitting. Mitred squares, joining as you go.
- Tips and Tricks for Knitters – various techniques and tips. Can incorporate student requests for ‘how do I..?’
- Mosaic Knitting – fair isle effect using one colour at a time.
- Getting Edgy – easy edges/borders/trims
- Finishing your knits – seams etc
- Short rows – uses and techniques
- Introduction to Lace Knitting – includes reading charts
- Introduction to Double Knitting – single colour hollow tubes and two colour reversible knits
- Introduction to Tunisian Crochet