Merino, Alpaca, Cotton, Mohair, Linen, various/mixed other.
- Merino, Halfbred, Romney, Lincoln, Corriedale, Crossbred
- Superfine, fine, medium, strong
- Black, Brown, Grey, Fawn, Spotted
- Imported fantasy yarns from Crystal Palace, Trendsetter, Prism, Katia, Patons, Cleckheaton, and others.
- Spinning wheels and accessories – new and secondhand
- Weaving accessories
- Sliver – natural and dyed
- Yarns – natural, dyed, felted and novelty
- Dyes. Knitwear. Washed fleeces.
- Wool and silk tops.
- Felting fleeces and needles.
Farm and workshop tours.
Stockists of Ashford products for spinning, weaving, knitting, felting.
Stockists of Majacraft products.
(Located just south of the Otaihanga Roundabout on SH1)
New Zealand’s Leading Specialists in Hand Knitting Yarns and Accessories. We are stockists of Brother and Singer Sewing Machines. We have ten shops around New Zealand. A New Zealand owned Family Business.
Orders Only: 0800 564884
Wool yarn (carpet grade).
Multicoloured carded wool.
Clean short fibre hemp.
Wool noils (suitable for stuffing)
Specialist Textile Supply, Tutoring and Finished Gallery works. Hand dyed quality fibres, yarns and fabrics. Dyed staples and locks, carded slivers and combed top in merino, corriedale and crossbred, and large range of different types of silk fibres. Woodville Gallery open weekends and by appointment.
- Boutique Mill – all products produced on site.
- Carded and combed sliver for hand spinning and felting – Corriedale blends and solid colours both natural and dyed, many blends with silk, mohair and glitter.
- Yarn spun in our Mill – suitable for weaving, hand and machine knitting – huge range from 2ply ( lace weight ) to Bulky – natural, plain and multi coloured.
- Corriedale sheep farmed – Quality hand spinning fleeces available – Light and Dark Grey, Coffee, Charcoal and Black.
- Mail order our speciality both National and International.
- Farm shop open by arrangement.
- Pictures of all products on Facebook – Anna Gratton Ltd.
Carded Sliver natural & dyed for spinning.
Carded Merino Sliver natural & dyed in batts for Felting.
Merino batts for Felting.
Commission carding – specialising in fine fleeces.
Natural & Dyed Crossbred for sale for Spinning and Needle Felting