- Alpaca fibre (raw and carded)
- The best of New Zealand alpaca yarns from 1 ply to 8 ply, boucle and hand dyed sock yarn
- Hand woven alpaca products.
Home also to the Cuesta Weave weaving studio. We also do farm tours.
The Alpaca Box shop is open most days, but please phone first 09 292 4334.
- Boutique Mill – all products produced on site.
- Carded and combed sliver for hand spinning and felting – Corriedale blends and solid colours both natural and dyed, many blends with silk, mohair and glitter.
- Yarn spun in our Mill – suitable for weaving, hand and machine knitting – huge range from 2ply ( lace weight ) to Bulky – natural, plain and multi coloured.
- Corriedale sheep farmed – Quality hand spinning fleeces available – Light and Dark Grey, Coffee, Charcoal and Black.
- Mail order our speciality both National and International.
- Farm shop open by arrangement.
- Pictures of all products on Facebook – Anna Gratton Ltd.
Ph 0800 274 3673 (NZ only)
- Yarns and Fibres for Spinners, Weavers and Felters
- Knitting supplies
- Spinning wheels, looms, and all accessories
Hand Dyed Spinning Wools, Felting wools, Silk Fibres and related products, Hand Dyed Knitting Wools, Handspun Luxury Knitting Wools, Embroidery threads.
We are both an online and have a physical retail shop
- Ashford Agent
- General craft supplies
- Hand-dyed ranges of silk embroidery threads, silk ribbons and silk fibres, Plus alpaca, Merino, silk, and Merino/silk sliver for felting and spinning, all hand painted by Christine of FibreHart.
- Jacquard acid dyes.
- Knitting yarns / spinning and felting fibres / quilting fabrics/ local crafts and gifts
Merino, Alpaca, Cotton, Mohair, Linen, various/mixed other.
- Handspun yarns, fibre for spinning or felting, hand dyed luxury yarns.
- Handwoven textiles.
- Tuition in spinning, dyeing, weaving and crochet.
- Merino, Halfbred, Romney, Lincoln, Corriedale, Crossbred
- Superfine, fine, medium, strong
- Black, Brown, Grey, Fawn, Spotted
- Imported fantasy yarns from Crystal Palace, Trendsetter, Prism, Katia, Patons, Cleckheaton, and others.
- Spinning wheels and accessories – new and secondhand
- Weaving accessories
- Sliver – natural and dyed
- Yarns – natural, dyed, felted and novelty
- Dyes. Knitwear. Washed fleeces.
- Wool and silk tops.
- Felting fleeces and needles.
Farm and workshop tours.
Stockists of Ashford products for spinning, weaving, knitting, felting.
Stockists of Majacraft products.
(Located just south of the Otaihanga Roundabout on SH1)
Exotic fibres, fleeces, natural dyes, craft books & magazines, knitting yarn, classes. All handcraft supplies.
Ashford spinning wheels, looms, fibres and accessories.
Mail order and on line shopping.
New Zealand’s Leading Specialists in Hand Knitting Yarns and Accessories. We are stockists of Brother and Singer Sewing Machines. We have ten shops around New Zealand. A New Zealand owned Family Business.
Orders Only: 0800 564884
Yarn manufacturer and retailer.
Unless a Creative Fibre member is wishing to commission a spin batch of yarn of 300kg or more, all other enquiries are now handled through Skeinz. These include purchasing Naked Skeinz for small scale dying.
The Thread Studio™ is a mail order business established in 1995, based in Australia, but selling world-wide. We specialise in unusual and interesting embroidery threads, hand dyed fibres and fabrics, and textile art and mixed media supplies.
Subscribe to our new e-mag threads.In-fusion
The Beautiful Yarn Company
SOFT merino knitting yarns, exquisite fibres, exciting colours and contemporary patterns from New Zealand’s favourite yarn company. We ship worldwide daily and you can view our stockists online.
Hiya Hiya knitting needles and accessories
Fibre for spinning
Majacraft spinning wheels and accessories
Yarn and knitting accessories
Hand dyed yarn and fibre
Open from Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 5pm
Supplier of KnitPro and HiyaHiya knitting needles and accessories, hand-dyed yarns and fibres, Schoppel-Wolle yarns, Majacraft spinning wheels and accessories. Specialist in sock yarn and boutique knitting, crochet and spinning tools and materials.