- Boutique Mill – all products produced on site.
- Carded and combed sliver for hand spinning and felting – Corriedale blends and solid colours both natural and dyed, many blends with silk, mohair and glitter.
- Yarn spun in our Mill – suitable for weaving, hand and machine knitting – huge range from 2ply ( lace weight ) to Bulky – natural, plain and multi coloured.
- Corriedale sheep farmed – Quality hand spinning fleeces available – Light and Dark Grey, Coffee, Charcoal and Black.
- Mail order our speciality both National and International.
- Farm shop open by arrangement.
- Pictures of all products on Facebook – Anna Gratton Ltd.
Raw Gotland fleeces available ranging in colours from near white, grey to jet black. On request, carded fleeces available, either as pure Gotland or blended with coloured merino.
We are both an Online and Physical Retail Shop
- Ashford Agents
- General Craft Supplies
- Hand-dyed ranges of silk embroidery threads, silk ribbons and silk fibres, Plus Alpaca Merino Silk and Merino Silk Sliver for felting and Spinning, all hand painted by Christine of FibreHart.
- Jacquard Acid Dyes.
- Knitting yarns / Spinning and Felting Fibres / quilting fabrics/Local Crafts and Gifts
Merino, Alpaca, Cotton, Mohair, Linen, various/mixed other.
Making all your fibre dreams come true…
100% NZ grown & processed Organic and eco-friendly hand-dyed Ultrafine and Superfine Merino top, Silk and luxury fibre.
Cochenille Garment Designer Software, Ertoel – Roberta Electronic NZ distributer, Majacraft dealer.
Want something special, I let me source it for you.
- Merino, Halfbred, Romney, Lincoln, Corriedale, Crossbred
- Superfine, fine, medium, strong
- Black, Brown, Grey, Fawn, Spotted
- Imported fantasy yarns from Crystal Palace, Trendsetter, Prism, Katia, Patons, Cleckheaton, and others.
- Spinning wheels and accessories – new and secondhand
- Weaving accessories
- Sliver – natural and dyed
- Yarns – natural, dyed, felted and novelty
- Dyes. Knitwear. Washed fleeces.
- Wool and silk tops.
- Felting fleeces and needles.
Farm and workshop tours.
Stockists of Ashford products for spinning, weaving, knitting, felting.
Stockists of Majacraft products.
(Located just south of the Otaihanga Roundabout on SH1)
Specialist Textile Supply, Tutoring and Finished Gallery works. Hand dyed quality fibres, yarns and fabrics. Dyed staples and locks, carded slivers and combed top in merino, corriedale and crossbred, and large range of different types of silk fibres. Woodville Gallery open weekends and by appointment.
Carded Sliver natural & dyed for spinning.
Carded Merino Sliver natural & dyed in batts for Felting.
Merino batts for Felting.
Commission carding – specialising in fine fleeces.
Natural & Dyed Crossbred for sale for Spinning and Needle Felting
Natural Coloured Alpaca fleece, washed and carded.
Alpaca Knitting Yarns:
8 ply, 80% Alpaca/ 20% Wool in natural colours and dyed
Hand dyed yarns
Mohair natural and dyed
Gotland fleece and yarn
Angora rabbit fibre (white)