- Boutique Mill – all products produced on site.
- Carded and combed sliver for hand spinning and felting – Corriedale blends and solid colours both natural and dyed, many blends with silk, mohair and glitter.
- Yarn spun in our Mill – suitable for weaving, hand and machine knitting – huge range from 2ply ( lace weight ) to Bulky – natural, plain and multi coloured.
- Corriedale sheep farmed – Quality hand spinning fleeces available – Light and Dark Grey, Coffee, Charcoal and Black.
- Mail order our speciality both National and International.
- Farm shop open by arrangement.
- Pictures of all products on Facebook – Anna Gratton Ltd.
Woolcraft supplies, fleeces (I have a farm and grow fleece for handcraft use), slivers, yarn, woolcraft equipment, Wizpick felting needles, diagonal weaving boards.
Proprietor: Anne Grassham
- Merino, Halfbred, Romney, Lincoln, Corriedale, Crossbred
- Superfine, fine, medium, strong
- Black, Brown, Grey, Fawn, Spotted
- Imported fantasy yarns from Crystal Palace, Trendsetter, Prism, Katia, Patons, Cleckheaton, and others.
- Spinning wheels and accessories – new and secondhand
- Weaving accessories
- Sliver – natural and dyed
- Yarns – natural, dyed, felted and novelty
- Dyes. Knitwear. Washed fleeces.
- Wool and silk tops.
- Felting fleeces and needles.
Farm and workshop tours.
Stockists of Ashford products for spinning, weaving, knitting, felting.
Stockists of Majacraft products.
(Located just south of the Otaihanga Roundabout on SH1)