- Alpaca fibre (raw and carded)
- The best of New Zealand alpaca yarns from 1 ply to 8 ply, boucle and hand dyed sock yarn
- Hand woven alpaca products.
Home also to the Cuesta Weave weaving studio. We also do farm tours.
The Alpaca Box shop is open most days, but please phone first 09 292 4334.
We are both an Online and Physical Retail Shop
- Ashford Agents
- General Craft Supplies
- Hand-dyed ranges of silk embroidery threads, silk ribbons and silk fibres, Plus Alpaca Merino Silk and Merino Silk Sliver for felting and Spinning, all hand painted by Christine of FibreHart.
- Jacquard Acid Dyes.
- Knitting yarns / Spinning and Felting Fibres / quilting fabrics/Local Crafts and Gifts
Merino, Alpaca, Cotton, Mohair, Linen, various/mixed other.
Alpaca yarns various, and blends of alpaca. All 100% New Zealand and processed at Bruce Woollen Mill, Milton – check our website for more details.
We sell carded alpaca fibre in a wide range of natural colours, 8 ply natural colour 100% NZ alpaca yarn, 8 ply dyed 100% alpaca yarn, 10 ply alpaca boucle yarn, handknitted accessories and baby wear in alpaca, machine knitted alpaca baby blankets, scarves and wraps. We have an online shop and a farm shop (open by appointment only). Individual farm tours also available (bookings essential).
ALPACA Specialising in superfine/fine alpaca fibre, 12 natural colours including white
Raw fleece; washed and carded sliver
Luxurious bright coloured silk and alpaca blends
Alpaca yarns; 2 ply, 4 ply, 8 ply in natural colours
Scarf knit kits in vibrant dyed 2 ply, with pattern
Order from our website shop
We look forward to supplying you with quality alpaca.
Proprietors: Linda Blake and Nic Cooper
Natural Coloured Alpaca fleece, washed and carded.
Alpaca Knitting Yarns:
8 ply, 80% Alpaca/ 20% Wool in natural colours and dyed
Hand dyed yarns
Mohair natural and dyed
Gotland fleece and yarn
Angora rabbit fibre (white)